Eirteic works with its customers; enabling innovation, unifying and simplifying operational architectures, allowing them the agility they need to react to its ever-changing needs.
While most organizations are on the side of just one piece of the equation, Eirteic is able to deliver consultancy to connect the three essential touch points for improving overall IT efficiency: People, Process and Tools, with the overarching mission of better aligning the objectives of IT and the business.
Eirteic’s experience over the last 15 years stretches from helping to safely drive complex OSS transformation to develop roadmaps and strategy to optimise business operations. We leverage best practice frameworks such as TMF Frameworx & ITIL, to get the most our of your tools. Working closely with our vendors partners including; Monolith Software, IBM, SevOne Cisco and FNT across Service Assurance and Unified Infrastructure Management.
When delivering large scale Business Transformation projects for its customers, Eirteic have identified 2 critical challenges faced by Service Providers;
- Improving Services
- Customer Experience
- Provide New Innovative Products and Services
- Reduce Time To Market in support of shorted product life cycles
- Optimising TCO
- Supporting increased demand without loss of quality of service
- Optimise the existing network to support new services
- Managing increased network complexity within operational costs
To support its customers, Eirteic is capable of delivering a range of consultancy services to ensure its customers are able to deliver sustainable and measured benefits across transformation projects:
- Operational Business Process Analysis
- Operational Support Systems Review
- Strategy Roadmaps