Federos Assure1 Service Level Management
The Assure1 Service Management solution provides comprehensive data collection, monitoring, reporting, and analysis that correlates event and fault data with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to service-oriented Key Quality Indicators (KQIs).
The solution allows service providers to define the level of service quality on a granular level by connecting event management to incident management and triggering alarms when services approach a breach. This gives service providers unprecedented flexibility for monitoring services and allowing service providers to align their operations with the underlying business metrics and exceed business and customer expectations.
As part of a unified solution, Assure1 Service Management can make immediate use of existing configurations and data from any of the underpinning Fault, Performance or Topology Management functions within Assure1, without the need for timely and expensive integrations. Some key features include;
- End-to-end visibility across domains in real time
- Proactive alerting so problems can be resolved before they become outages
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
- Centralized and unified data
- Predictive analysis to enable effective capacity management