Tivoli Monitoring for Applications
IBM® Tivoli® Monitoring for Applications monitors application performance and availability. Tivoli Monitoring agents contain best practice situations and expert advice for quick problem identification, notification and correction. IBM Monitoring Applications:
- Integrate into an end-to-end infrastructure management solution that enables you to measure performance, detect problems, correlate events across the business, and monitor baseline service levels of system resources.
- Extend the end-to-end monitoring and management capability of IBM Tivoli Monitoring to include management and monitoring of SAP landscapes as part of the IBM Tivoli Monitoring family, sends application-specific events to Tivoli Enterprise Console for advanced correlation and automation.
- Leverage Tivoli Enterprise Portal visualization capabilities to include best practice situations, expert advice, customized workspaces, and historical data gathering.
- Include the SAP Agent, which provides management and maintenance capabilities, such as monitoring availability of SAP landscapes and gathering SAP-related metrics.
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP Unix, Linux, Sun Unix, Windows.
For more information visit our IBM Showcase page.