We are hiring! At Eirteic we deliver Service Assurance solutions to service providers that enable them to maximise their networks, improve customer service and optimise efficiency. Eirteic’s goal is to simplify operations, automate processes, and reduce network’ sunning costs. Our ethos it to Simplify, Unify and Enable. We are expanding our team and we are always looking for new talent. Successful candidates must have a focus on teamworking, the ability to work on highly technical environment and share our commitment to meet the needs of our customers. Click the following links to learn more about the individual roles:
Business Development Manager
Do you have experience selling complex software solutions to major Telecom clients? Can you confidently manage complex sales cycles influencing decisions at all levels, from CEO to Technical Specialists? Are you looking for a business, and a role, where you can make a real impression? Eirteic is specialist systems integrator serving the needs of major Telecom operators worldwide. We are a small, dedicated, team and over the last 17 years our solutions have become part of the vital infrastructure which ensures that over 300 million users worldwide have mobile, fixed line and broadband coverage. The Telecoms market is undergoing tremendous change and massive growth. We are helping our customers to upscale their capabilities and seize new opportunities to thrive. Demand for our services has never been higher, and so we looking to add to our team. Principal Responsibilities
- Seek out and build new $ multi-million sales opportunities within our core target markets – Telecom Operators, CSPs and others with huge scale networks within the EU
- Create and run successful sales campaigns to turn those opportunities into sales. Working with our technical and marketing teams, and the customer at all levels, create compelling solutions and positive outcomes.
- Manage customer relationships with prospects and a number of existing customers, finding new opportunities to enhance our service and ongoing revenues
- Work with Marketing, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Deployment and Support departments to ensure successful customer implementations
- Working with other departments to enable product development, product/solution delivery and marketing plans
- Representing the company at industry or other networking/promotional events
- 5 years Telecommunications sector, core system software sales and Major Account Management experience
- Proven sales, negotiating and account management skills generating large individual opportunities in recurring revenue and securing multi-year contracts
- Major Bid campaign experience including tender responses
- Excellent Presentation skills to individual and group audiences up to Director level
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional team environment
- Bachelor’s degree and eight years related work experience
- Five years related business-to-business sales experience
- Five years direct enterprise sales acquisition experience
- Sustained history exceeding quota targets
- Four years technology sales experience involving complex negotiations
- Five years telecommunications experience
Location: Carrigtohil, Co.Cork with the possibility of up to 70% travel. Requirements:
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- A genuine interest in OSS technologies.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of computer networking.
- Communicate with customer in a constructive way.
- Manage tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Access customers’ platforms and resolve faults.
- Research technical faults and create resolution documentation.
- Assist our customers to manage their OSS platforms
Work Approval: Approval to work in Ireland and the EU.
Consultant and Senior Consultant
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Carrigtohill, Co. Cork, or any other EU location
Experience: Consultant 2+ years, Senior Consultant 6+ years
Eirteic is a specialist software integrator based in Ireland. We are a niche team who work with massive customers across the globe, delivering major change and tangible results. We integrate exciting and complex software solutions to major telecom networks, on time and on budget. We are looking for Senior Consultants to help our Operations team deliver these projects.
Ideally you will have an OSS background, with a deep understanding of telco software systems. A knowledge and understanding of SDN and NFV would be useful.
All positions involve travel, including some short-notice travel, to customer sites across the globe. You will have considerable customer contact so you should be humbly confident in your abilities and be able to articulate well. You will be a can-do person, have a positive attitude and enjoy challenging work. You must be self-motivated to achieve your goals, take pride in contributing to your teams’ efforts, and take responsibility for your role and function within Eirteic.
- Delivery of complex software solutions
- Gathering and defining requirements
- Writing Statements of Work (SoW), High-Level Designs (HLD) and Low-Level Designs (LLD)
- Analysing information to determine and plan installation of new systems
- Modification and troubleshooting of existing systems
- Advising customers of best solutions and best practice
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Knowledge of Perl, MySQL and LINUX
- General interest in technologies, new and old
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Negotiable salary
- Healthcare and company-contributed pension (following probationary period)
- Life insurance (minimum length of service applies)
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Part of an exciting, growing team who strive to be the best
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All positions will involve potential short-notice travel, considerable customer contact and work on customer sites across the globe Duties include:
- analysing user requirements
- researching, designing and writing new software programs
- testing new programs and fault finding
- improving existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrating existing software products
- creating technical specifications and test plans
- writing operational documentation
- investigating new technologies
- continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses
- reading manuals and accessing new applications
Where we are:
Address: Eirteic House Eastlink Business Park Carrigtohill Co. Cork, Ireland T45 Y381
Phone: +353 21 242 7215 Fax: +353 21 485 5212 Mail: EUinfo@eirteic.com