We are hiring! At Eirteic we deliver Service Assurance solutions to service providers that enable them to maximise their networks, improve customer service and optimise efficiency. Eirteic’s goal is to simplify operations, automate processes, and reduce network’ sunning costs. Our ethos it to Simplify, Unify and Enable. We are expanding our team and we are always looking for new talent. Successful candidates must have a focus on teamworking, the ability to work on highly technical environment and share our commitment to meet the needs of our customers. Click the following links to learn more about the individual roles:
Location: Carrigtohil, Co.Cork with the possibility of up to 70% travel. Requirements:
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- A genuine interest in OSS technologies.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of computer networking.
- Communicate with customer in a constructive way.
- Manage tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Access customers’ platforms and resolve faults.
- Research technical faults and create resolution documentation.
- Assist our customers to manage their OSS platforms
Work Approval: Approval to work in Ireland and the EU.
Duties include, but are not limited to:-
- Provide level 1 & level 2 support to customers
- Take in-bound calls, monitor and administrate tickets logged online trouble ticketing system
- Liaise with customers over the phone and via email with a wholly professional manner
- Help resolve any issues customers may have covered by their support contract
- Remote monitoring of networks, execute system health checks and work to service level agreements
- Assisting customers in defining their requirements
- Assist in presales activities, including responding to RFPs, RFQs, SOWs
- Prepare and create clear, concise and professional project documentation
- System installation and configuration
- Work as part of a team or unaccompanied delivering assignments at customer sites
- Prepare and submit reports on work executed as and when requested
- System testing
- Decision making with relevant authority
- Modify existing software configuration to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures
- Development of all relevant documentation as required
- Consult with customers and/or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance
- Advise and assist customer regarding maintenance of software system
- Coordinate installation of software system
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications
- Adhere to strict deadlines on all projects
- Estimating/scoping required project effort and duration
All positions will involve potential short-notice travel, considerable customer contact and work on customer sites across the globe.
All positions will involve potential short-notice travel, considerable customer contact and work on customer sites across the globe Duties include:
- analysing user requirements
- researching, designing and writing new software programs
- testing new programs and fault finding
- improving existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrating existing software products
- creating technical specifications and test plans
- writing operational documentation
- investigating new technologies
- continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses
- reading manuals and accessing new applications
Address: Eirteic House Eastlink Business Park Carrigtohill Co. Cork, Ireland Loc8: W7R-30-921 Phone: +353 21 242 7215 Fax: +353 21 485 5212 Mail: EUinfo@eirteic.com
Address: Eirteic (USA) Inc. 276 5th Ave, Suite 704 New York NY 10001 United States of America Phone: +1 518 302 0797 Fax: +1 646 839 2922 Mail: USinfo@eirteic.com
Address:Eirteic Consulting Suite 1D, Level 23 Governor Phillip Tower 1 Farrer Place Sydney NSW 2000 Australia Phone: +61 2 8007 3726 Mail: AUinfo@eirteic.com