- Define and plan the scope of projects.
- Identify resource requirements.
- Define schedules of each resource.
- Create and adjust project plans.
- Coordinate project activities between Eirteic and the customer.
- Manage risks and issues.
- Create and present progress status reports.
- Ensure timely project deliverables.
- Ensure deliverables are reached on time.
- Track project costs for both customer and Eirteic
- Ensure project changes are raised with both the Customer and Eirteic management.
- Ensure company standards are met.
Work Approval: Approval to work in Ireland and the EU. Benefits
- Competitive salary with project specific bonuses
- Healthcare and pension (following probationary period)
- Mobile phone
- Free parking
- 25 days annual leave
Remedy Solutions Architect
- Strong Knowledge on BMC Remedy ITSM Suite of products 8.0+
- Strong ARS and ITSM Skills
- Strong Telco experience
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and provide solution design that maps to ITSM
- Previous experience with Remedy SRM projects
- Experience in designing and implementing CMDB
- Experience with Remedy Workflow customizations design
- Strong understanding of ITIL-based processes
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel worldwide at short notice
- Architect BMC Remedy Products for our growing global customer base
- Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification documents
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Draft use cases and functional requirements
- Proposal writing
Business Development Manager
- Seek out and build new $ multi-million sales opportunities within our core target markets – Telecom Operators, CSPs and others with huge scale networks within the EU
- Create and run successful sales campaigns to turn those opportunities into sales. Working with our technical and marketing teams, and the customer at all levels, create compelling solutions and positive outcomes.
- Manage customer relationships with prospects and a number of existing customers, finding new opportunities to enhance our service and ongoing revenues
- Work with Marketing, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Deployment and Support departments to ensure successful customer implementations
- Working with other departments to enable product development, product/solution delivery and marketing plans
- Representing the company at industry or other networking/promotional events
- 5 years Telecommunications sector, core system software sales and Major Account Management experience
- Proven sales, negotiating and account management skills generating large individual opportunities in recurring revenue and securing multi-year contracts
- Major Bid campaign experience including tender responses
- Excellent Presentation skills to individual and group audiences up to Director level
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional team environment
- Bachelor’s degree and eight years related work experience
- Five years related business-to-business sales experience
- Five years direct enterprise sales acquisition experience
- Sustained history exceeding quota targets
- Four years technology sales experience involving complex negotiations
- Five years telecommunications experience
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- A genuine interest in OSS technologies.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of computer networking.
- Communicate with customer in a constructive way.
- Manage tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Access customers’ platforms and resolve faults.
- Research technical faults and create resolution documentation.
- Assist our customers to manage their OSS platforms
Work Approval: Approval to work in Ireland and the EU.
Eirteic is a specialist software integrator based in Ireland with customers around the world. We are a small team working with massive customers; selling and integrating complex software solutions to major telecom networks. Our sales cycles are long, our customers number dozens and not hundreds. Our sales style is account and solution based.
We are seeking a full time Marketing Manager to work as an integral part of our team. Creating new opportunities and supporting our account based selling cycle with activities that engage and convince decision makers, influencers and stakeholders. This is a wonderful opportunity for a proactive and resourceful Marketeer who can tackle the full range of marketing activities from strategic planning through to delivery; with a close eye on ROI and impact on revenues. This role reports into the Sales and Marketing Director. Main responsibilities :
- Planning, developing and executing marketing strategy.
- Working in conjunction sales to plan and execute effective Account based campaigns.
- Managing the websites and other messaging outlets
- Developing and executing PR and social marketing activities.
- Managing corporate and sponsorship events.
- Responsible for design and managing all the production and distribution of materials.
- Analyse customer research, market conditions and competitor data, implementing the best marketing strategies.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3rd level degree in Marketing or Business.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience managing B2B marketing.
- Previous experience in software /IT marketing essential
- Previous experience in Telecom markets will be an advantage.
- Provide level 1 & level 2 support to customers
- Take in-bound calls, monitor and administrate tickets logged online trouble ticketing system
- Liaise with customers over the phone and via email with a wholly professional manner
- Help resolve any issues customers may have covered by their support contract
- Remote monitoring of networks, execute system health checks and work to service level agreements
- Assisting customers in defining their requirements
- Assist in presales activities, including responding to RFPs, RFQs, SOWs
- Prepare and create clear, concise and professional project documentation
- System installation and configuration
- Work as part of a team or unaccompanied delivering assignments at customer sites
- Prepare and submit reports on work executed as and when requested
- System testing
- Decision making with relevant authority
- Modify existing software configuration to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures
- Development of all relevant documentation as required
- Consult with customers and/or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance
- Advise and assist customer regarding maintenance of software system
- Coordinate installation of software system
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications
- Adhere to strict deadlines on all projects
- Estimating/scoping required project effort and duration
All positions will involve potential short-notice travel, considerable customer contact and work on customer sites across the globe.
- analysing user requirements
- researching, designing and writing new software programs
- testing new programs and fault finding
- improving existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrating existing software products
- creating technical specifications and test plans
- writing operational documentation
- investigating new technologies
- continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses
- reading manuals and accessing new applications
Address: Eirteic House Eastlink Business Park Carrigtohill Co. Cork, Ireland Loc8: W7R-30-921 Phone: +353 21 242 7215 Fax: +353 21 485 5212 Mail: EUinfo@eirteic.com
Address: Eirteic (USA) Inc. 276 5th Ave, Suite 704 New York NY 10001 United States of America Phone: +1 518 302 0797 Fax: +1 646 839 2922 Mail: USinfo@eirteic.com
Address:Eirteic Consulting Suite 1D, Level 23 Governor Phillip Tower 1 Farrer Place Sydney NSW 2000 Australia Phone: +61 2 8007 3726 Mail: AUinfo@eirteic.com