Business Development Manager
- Seek out and build new $ multi-million sales opportunities within our core target markets – Telecom Operators, CSPs and others with huge scale networks within the EU
- Create and run successful sales campaigns to turn those opportunities into sales. Working with our technical and marketing teams, and the customer at all levels, create compelling solutions and positive outcomes.
- Manage customer relationships with prospects and a number of existing customers, finding new opportunities to enhance our service and ongoing revenues
- Work with Marketing, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Deployment and Support departments to ensure successful customer implementations
- Working with other departments to enable product development, product/solution delivery and marketing plans
- Representing the company at industry or other networking/promotional events
- 5 years Telecommunications sector, core system software sales and Major Account Management experience
- Proven sales, negotiating and account management skills generating large individual opportunities in recurring revenue and securing multi-year contracts
- Major Bid campaign experience including tender responses
- Excellent Presentation skills to individual and group audiences up to Director level
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional team environment
- Bachelor’s degree and eight years related work experience
- Five years related business-to-business sales experience
- Five years direct enterprise sales acquisition experience
- Sustained history exceeding quota targets
- Four years technology sales experience involving complex negotiations
- Five years telecommunications experience
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- A genuine interest in OSS technologies.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of computer networking.
- Communicate with customer in a constructive way.
- Manage tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Access customers’ platforms and resolve faults.
- Research technical faults and create resolution documentation.
- Assist our customers to manage their OSS platforms
Work Approval: Approval to work in Ireland and the EU.
Consultant and Senior Consultant
Location: Carrigtohill, Co. Cork, or any other EU location
Experience: Consultant 2+ years, Senior Consultant 6+ years
Eirteic is a specialist software integrator based in Ireland. We are a niche team who work with massive customers across the globe, delivering major change and tangible results. We integrate exciting and complex software solutions to major telecom networks, on time and on budget. We are looking for Senior Consultants to help our Operations team deliver these projects.
Ideally you will have an OSS background, with a deep understanding of telco software systems. A knowledge and understanding of SDN and NFV would be useful.
All positions involve travel, including some short-notice travel, to customer sites across the globe. You will have considerable customer contact so you should be humbly confident in your abilities and be able to articulate well. You will be a can-do person, have a positive attitude and enjoy challenging work. You must be self-motivated to achieve your goals, take pride in contributing to your teams’ efforts, and take responsibility for your role and function within Eirteic.
- Delivery of complex software solutions
- Gathering and defining requirements
- Writing Statements of Work (SoW), High-Level Designs (HLD) and Low-Level Designs (LLD)
- Analysing information to determine and plan installation of new systems
- Modification and troubleshooting of existing systems
- Advising customers of best solutions and best practice
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Knowledge of Perl, MySQL and LINUX
- General interest in technologies, new and old
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Negotiable salary
- Healthcare and company-contributed pension (following probationary period)
- Life insurance (minimum length of service applies)
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Part of an exciting, growing team who strive to be the best
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- analysing user requirements
- researching, designing and writing new software programs
- testing new programs and fault finding
- improving existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrating existing software products
- creating technical specifications and test plans
- writing operational documentation
- investigating new technologies
- continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses
- reading manuals and accessing new applications
Where we are:
Address: Eirteic House Eastlink Business Park Carrigtohill Co. Cork, Ireland T45 Y381
Phone: +353 21 242 7215 Fax: +353 21 485 5212 Mail: EUinfo@eirteic.com